TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Flat enchilas Over the top!

Flat enchiladas kicked up a notch or two.

I wanted flat enchiladas tonight. Didn't have eggs to fry and put on top.

Sooo...

The sauce was Hatch Green enchilada sauce,
added 2 TBLs of Sour Cream
1/2 c of Artichoke Pesto(HEB)
sauteed shrimp(peeled and deveined)
sharp cheddar/mexican blend cheese

Heat up the corn tortillas as normal. Dip in the Green Sour Cream Artichoke sauce-generously
put a 5 or 6 cooked shrimp on top, add the cheese generously.

Continue the layers till happy with the levels you want. After the last cheese layer add a couple of Spoonfuls of the green sauce over the top.

Heat in the Microwave to get the cheese to melting...and eat enchiladas that are absolutely over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment