TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chocolate Macaroons

2 egg whites
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c sugar
1/4 tsp Almond Extract
1/4 tsp Mexican Vanilla
1 C unsweetened coconut
6 oz of Semisweet Choc chip- the darker the better for my taste-melted

Preheat oven to 350.

Beat Egg whites and salt till almost stiff, add sugar and continue beating til whites stand in peaks.

Add flavorings.

Fold in Coconut

Add melted chocolate and mix well.

Teaspoonfuls on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.

Bake 15 minutes, cool and remove from paper.

1 comment:

  1. I guarantee this is YUMMY! SHE made this at my house Monday!

    ReplyDelete