TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Smoked turkey chili

I had a smoked turkey breast...I wanted chili...I cut up a half of red onion, chopped up the smoked turkey breast. Melted 2 Tblsp of butter. Added 2 Tblsp of garlic and the chopped up onion, one can of hatch chopped chilies and the turkey, with salt to taste. Now here is the cheater part part...I added 7 cups of water and brought it a boil with cilantro and one can of green enchilada sauce. Brought it to a boil and then added one can of drained kidney beans and a pkg of darn good chili mix. After it has simmered for about 20 minutes. Serve with cut up tortilla chips and sprinkled shredded cheese on top. Big d said I could open a restaurant with this recipe.

2 comments: