TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

necessity is the mother of invention

I really wanted pie or a cobbler today. It wasn't happening. Sad. Then I discovered that Jeni(where I am staying this week!) had canned peaches, canned apricots, and craisins. I made an upside down fruit bowl cake. It turned out really good.(Well that is what they told me!) Added Madagascar vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon to the fruit combo. Drained the fruit and then added it to the box of butter cake mix. TASTY! Serve warm with Blue Bell Homemade vanilla Ice cream and you have the most delightful twist on a pineapple upside down cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment