TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I have really been a in a cooking mode this last week. Thank heaven Carrie moved in. We had become fairly stagnant here when it comes to food.

* Last week I made Turkey sandwiches, complete with sprouts, swiss cheese, avocado, lingonberry jam, completed with homemade mayo.

* D got a reuben. His was done with swedish red cabbage and swiss with mustard all heated till melting...

* Last night, I wanted a quick lite dinner. pulled out a half of a full chicken breast. Sauteed it with mushrooms, hatch green chili, fresh green peas, mixed with salt and pepper to taste and finished off with a bit of sour cream. This lovely bright combination was served over extra wide noodles. Just a perfect lite dinner.

I wonder what this week will bring.

Thinking scallops/shrimp crepes.... and Green chicken enchiladas.

1 comment: