TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Monday, September 20, 2010

The rain changed our plans

for dinner last night. Carrie moved in on Sunday night and I had decided that dinner was going to be steaks on the bar-b with EVOO roasted potatoes and corn on the cob. The rain put a damper on those plans. Instead, I cut up sirloin steak into strips grilling it in the cast iron frying pan with leeks, garlic, and artichokes using EVOO and a parmesan italian seasoning.. It went wonderfully with the Loaf of Olive bread from the Mandola bakery that was dipped in an awesome basalmic dipping sauce that I had been holding onto from Volkers from Utah. I added a salad made with freshly made marinated mozzarella, tomatos, romaine topped with a fresh made caeser salad dressing!

None of us missed having the Steaks on the Bar-b.

No comments:

Post a Comment