TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Manhattan style beef stew

2 lbs of beef stew meat seasoned with uncle Chris seasoning
1 cup each chopped onion, celery, carrots
4 small red potatoes chopped
1 can diced tomatoes
Salt pepper to taste
Brown the meat in butter, add the veges stew with the lid on medium temp, After 10 minutes add 1/2 c  sour cream, let stew for 5 minutes or until the potatoes can be cut with a fork. Add 1/2 cup cheese on top( I like the 4 cheese combination ) let melt on top and serve!

big D says this was the best stew he has ever had and I better write it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment