TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Monday, January 18, 2010


the ultimate Stir Fry pasta. This was done some time ago when M was staying with us.

Cook the angel hair pasta first-al dente. In a small fry pan(like the pannekokean pan) add olive oil and butter...put in semi frozen pieces of chicken with pesto and garlic. This is an individual serving. Each one is done seperately. Add about a Tablespoon of pesto and a pinch of minced garlic...once the meat is almost done, add fresh tomatos, canned artichoke hearts, and the vege of your choice...D wanted brocoli, M and I had spinach. The Brocoli was semi frozen brocoli pieces and the spinach for M and I was fresh. The next ingredient is adding the pasta. I have a spaghetti ladle so to D's I added two helpings, to M's I added one and to mine I added 1 1/2 servings of angel hair pasta. Stir this around like a stir fry. Add Feta to your liking and another Tablespoon of pesto. M added more olive oil and green onions and who all knows what...D's and mine were the original.

To say it was good would be putting it mildly...D is not a monster fan of pasta...I am. HE devoured it and said it was better than anything he had ever had in a restaurant. The key is to have the individual decide exactly how much they want of all of the core ingredients. I just wanted a few pieces of the bite sized chicken tender meat, D's had more. M wanted more veges. But I have to say...It was unbelievably good. We got the idea from Drive-ins, diners and dives off of The Foodnetwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment