TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Calicocat’s Potato Salad

1 lb diced cooked bacon
1 cup diced celery
1 cup chopped onion/green onion
2 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo
1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
8 cups cubed cooked red potatoes

Fry bacon; drain.crumble. mix sour cream, mayo, celery, onion and about half of the dry ranch dressing. Add this dressing to the potatoes and bacon. Chill. 12 servings.

I have been known to add sliced black olives to the mix...and it isn't a bad addition, but this recipe stands on its own.
calicocat2Comment by calicocat2 on August 4, 2008 at 4:13pm
Delete CommentNot exactly my dressing. I use all mayo with a couple tbles sour cream and white wine vinegar added. and about half of a package of ranch dressing mix. but it's still good either way. And lately, I have been using 2 kinds of potatoes for different textures

No comments:

Post a Comment