TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

chicken tenders with spinach and artichoke dip on it...baked.

take about a 1 C of the spinach and artichoke dip from either Sam's or Costco, add about a C of ricotta cheese and about a C shredded Mozzarella and 1/2 tsp of fresh chopped Garlic...mix well. Spoon on top of frozen chicken tenders(cover them with the mixture) and bake at 350 for 45 minutes(8 tenders) Oh my goodness...food out of this world. Big D really liked it and so did I. It would probably work for chicken breasts...

again...Best part...all of this is on our diets...filling yet no heavy duty carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment