TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Deviled Ham Pate`

What is a Pate? It is minced meat mixed with a "fat" to a spreadable consistency.

This deviled ham Pate is minced ham(put through the food processor) mixed with Mayo and minced green onion. It is not smooth. It is delicious and almost anyone who tastes it LOVES it.

Three ingredients. Simple, yet delicious and delightful to the taste. It is wonderful in a sandwich, on crackers, on small cocktail rolls, on dark rye bread, and I have actually seen folks eat it with a fork.

Ingredients for filling a medium size mold-It is moldable and holds it shape which is very nice.

2.5 lbs of a good deli ham- note that you can use leftover spiral ham
1.5 c mayo
1 bunch green onion

Process Ham in food processor until finely chopped. I chop the green onion separately. Mix all three ingredients together and press into a plastic wrapped lined mold.

garnish with sliced black olives or whole black olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment