TNT

If you have a Tried -N- True Recipe that you would like to add. Please let me know and it can be added. I love new things to try...or for that matter I love old recipes that I have never tried before.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lettuce wraps...you know the kind I mean...the yummy kind like at PF Changs or the Asian Star...so I decided to make some...

Chicken thighs(seasoned) I used 6 pre seasoned fajita thighs- cut into squares-strips-smaller pieces
1 bunch green onion- finely chopped
2 single stalks of celery sliced(not the whole stalk just two out of the bunch)
1-2 tsp of minced garlic
1 can of diced water chestnuts.
Salt to taste
Sassy Sesame Garlic marinade(1/4 c)
Sesame Oil or peanut oil to fry in...your choice...I did a combo of both.

Stir fry all this. When the meat is cooked through...pulse in food processor just a couple of times.

Serve in crisp lettuce with Plum sauce or don't use the plum sauce...or use rice wrappers...


Best part...all of this is on our diets...filling yet no heavy duty carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment